Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me with my bad habit; Trick

Hey guys im new to this.... i have been suffering with trich for year on and off but most recently i have been struggling i been plucking my eyelashes and eyebrows for two years straight and its only getting worse. I notice it usually happens when im stressed when I do homework assignments or study because so much pressure is put on me to pass my college classes. Im 20 years old and im sick of contantly wearing fake eyelashes and drawing in my eyebrows. I need help and advice desperately I feel like im out of control it makes me hyperventilate....

Comments

• Hi Ronnie

I am sorry that you are under such pressure to pass your classes. Does the pressure come from you or somone else?

It is hard to face this condition, to pull and whish that you wouldn't. You don't deserve this - nobody deserve this. It is not a punishment but it is a problem that only you can solve. Could you put bandaids on your thumbs or fingers while studying?

You deserve to be safe from damage by your own hands. If you are clever enough to do well in college you are clever enough to do it without pulling but we all understand how much this hurts.

Just do your best, both in college and with your eyes.

• How are you doing now, Ronnie? We are all thinking of you and believe in your ability to overcome the pulling.

Love and pull freedom
    Neo

• Hi Ronnie, hope you’re ok? Carla gave some really great words of advice and comfort. Would be good to hear how you’re doing if you’re still around.